E-mail List Archives
Re: Sign language and videos
From: Shawn Henry
Date: Sep 18, 2008 10:20AM
- Next message: Moore, Michael: "ins and del"
- Previous message: Shawn Henry: "Re: Sign language and videos"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Shawn Henry: "Re: Sign language and videos"
- View all messages in this Thread
An example of sign language for videos is at http://www.creaturediscomforts.org/
The sign language is an option to turn on.
Terrill Thompson wrote:
> Hi all,
> WCAG 2.0 includes this success criterion:
> 1.2.6 Sign language interpretation is provided for all prerecorded audio
> content in synchronized media.
> I'm having a hard time locating examples of this having been implemented.
> Does anyone have a promising practice to share?
> Terry Thompson
> Technology Accessibility Specialist
> DO-IT, Accessible Technology
> UW Technology Services
> University of Washington
> <EMAIL REMOVED>