From: Moore, Michael
Date: Nov 21, 2008 12:20PM
- Next message: Dean Hamack: "Another high-contrast question"
- Previous message: Tim Beadle: "Re: A list of one?"
- Next message in Thread: John E. Brandt: "Re: IM Accessibility"
- Previous message in Thread: None
- View all messages in this Thread
Does anyone have any experience with the accessibility of IM clients. If
so can you point me to either research or make recommendations. It looks
like the Spark client that I was given to test is a no-go with JAWS 9
but I may be missing something.
DARS Accessibility Coordinator