Re: Expander links
From: Pratik Patel
Date: Apr 14, 2010 12:42PM
- Next message: E.J. Zufelt: "Re: Expander links"
- Previous message: Al Sparber: "Re: Expander links"
- Next message in Thread: E.J. Zufelt: "Re: Expander links"
- Previous message in Thread: Al Sparber: "Re: Expander links"
- View all messages in this Thread
Despite implementing many
different strategies, I cannot get Firefox and JAWS 10 to update the
virtual buffer to properly read the newly revealed content - nothing
short of a page refresh seems to be able to get JAWS to detect any
Did you try insert+escape to refresh buffer rather than refreshing the page?
I have found similar circumstances when JAWS does not always recognize
dynamically generated text from the dom until insert+escape is pressed. If
it does recognize the updates, it takes JAWS a very long time to do it.