207-622-7937
Augusta, Maine, USA

-----Original Message-----
From: <EMAIL REMOVED> [mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ] On Behalf Of David Farough
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2011 4:54 PM
To: 'WebAIM Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] Converting word docx documents to PDF

Hi John:
This document was created using word 2003. I suspect that the conversion to word 2007 was the problem. I am considering doing as you suggest and remove the formatting and re-create the doc in 2007 format.
I believe that initially I tried converting to PDF using the Save as method. with similar results. Since that time I have been using the create PDF button in the Acrobat tab.

David Farough
Application Accessibility Coordinator/coordonateur de l'accessibilité Information Technology Services Directorate / Direction des services d'information technologiques Public Service Commission / Commission de la fonction publique Email / Courriel: <EMAIL REMOVED>
Tel. / Tél: (613) 992-2779

>
This e-mail message is intended for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Unauthorized disclosure, copying or re-transmission is prohibited. If you are not a named recipient or not authorized by the named recipient(s), or if you have received this e-mail in error, then please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any copies.
>
Ce courriel est destiné exclusivement au destinataire mentionné en titre et peut contenir de l'information privilégiée, confidentielle ou soustraite à la communication aux termes des lois applicables. Toute divulgation non autorisée, toute reproduction ou réacheminement est interdit. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce courriel, ou n'êtes pas autorisé par le destinataire visé, ou encore, si vous l'avez reçu par erreur, veuillez le mentionner immédiatement à l'expéditeur et
supprimer le courriel et les copies.