Re: Text Browser's
From: Shawn Bridges
Date: Feb 24, 2012 2:12PM
- Next message: Shawn Bridges: "Re: Text Browser's"
- Previous message: Lucy Greco: "Re: Text Browser's"
- Next message in Thread: Shawn Bridges: "Re: Text Browser's"
- Previous message in Thread: Lucy Greco: "Re: Text Browser's"
- View all messages in this Thread
I will try to connect with someone locally. This one I never heard of. I
wonder if there is a emulator or something I could test or try. I will do
some research on this.
On Feb 24, 2012 4:07 PM, "Lucy Greco" < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> If you could find someone with a braille note that is an extreme text
> Lucy Greco
> Assistive Technology Specialist
> Disabled Student's Program UC Berkeley
> (510) 643-7591
> -----Original Message-----
> From: <EMAIL REMOVED> [mailto:
> <EMAIL REMOVED> ] On Behalf Of Shawn Bridges
> Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 1:00 PM
> To: <EMAIL REMOVED>
> Subject: [WebAIM] Text Browser's
> I seeking users who have experience with text browser's. I have been
> looking at WebbIe and Lynx on windows and it works as to what its suppose
> to do. But does anybody have suggestions for another Text browser or
> something similar? I also use some Firefox plugins but looking for other