WebAIM - Web Accessibility In Mind

E-mail List Archives

Re: Advice Sought for Continuous Scrolling on Retail Websites

for

Date: Jan 27, 2015 9:10AM

I don't know, hadn't thought speech history for reading ARIA live regions. I'll try that and see how it works. Then I'll be sure and let everyone know.
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 9:02 AM
To: WebAIM Discussion List
Subject: Re: [WebAIM] Advice Sought for Continuous Scrolling on Retail Websites

Recent Jaws versions has speech history functionality which allows you to view a text copy of all items spoken for a period of time. What do users do if speech is turned off or they rely on their braille device for this purpose? will the content of live regions be presented in braille as well?

>
Ce courriel est destiné exclusivement au destinataire mentionné en titre et peut contenir de l'information privilégiée, confidentielle ou soustraite à la communication aux termes des lois applicables. Toute divulgation non autorisée, toute reproduction ou réacheminement est interdit. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce courriel, ou n'êtes pas autorisé par le destinataire visé, ou encore, si vous l'avez reçu par erreur, veuillez le mentionner immédiatement à l'expéditeur et supprimer le courriel et les copies.

>
This e-mail message is intended for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Unauthorized disclosure, copying or re-transmission is prohibited. If you are not a named recipient or not authorized by the named recipient(s), or if you have received this e-mail in error, then please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any copies.