Challenge Response Systems, and Spam Filtering Systems
From: Michael Burks
Date: May 29, 2003 3:41PM
- Next message: ED COHEN: "GIS and accessibility"
- Previous message: Paul Bohman: "RE: Adobe Acrobat 6.0"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Paul Bohman: "RE: Adobe Acrobat 6.0"
- View all messages in this Thread
I recently was forced to use a Challenge Response System to help prevent
spam, that definitely does not meet accessibility standards.
Does anyone have any ideas on this subject? The subject of prevening
spam and making the systems that do so accessible ?
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or view list archives,