From: Andrew Arch
Date: May 20, 2005 8:54AM
- Next message: HAA: "Re: Sizing"
- Previous message: Christian Heilmann: "Re: Sizing"
- Next message in Thread: HAA: "Re: Sizing"
- Previous message in Thread: Christian Heilmann: "Re: Sizing"
- View all messages in this Thread
What version of Bobby are you using? I know some tools even object (or used
to) to the use of fixed image sizes, though this is correct and accessible
HTML code. I could certainly see nothing wrong with your fonts.
Dr Andrew Arch
Accessible Information Solutions, NILS
Ph +613 9864 9282; Fax +613 9864 9370
National Information and Library Service
A subsidiary of RBS.RVIB.VAF Ltd.
From: <EMAIL REMOVED>
[mailto: <EMAIL REMOVED> ]On Behalf Of HAA
Sent: Friday, 20 May 2005 10:07 PM
To: <EMAIL REMOVED>
Subject: [WebAIM] Sizing
I'm updating a club website and using templates which do not have absolute
sizing in them yet Bobby says they have!
The site is at www.newchaletclub.co.uk/TESTZONE/ if anyone can help me.
Thanks a lot.