Re: IE Weirdness
From: ben morrison
Date: Jun 26, 2006 3:50AM
- Next message: Jon Gunderson: "RE: Heading levels"
- Previous message: Andrew Arch: "RE: Heading levels"
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Al Sparber: "Re: IE Weirdness"
- View all messages in this Thread
On 6/20/06, Amanda Penrose < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
> Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I've noticed something
> weird in IE and wondered if anyone knew how to fix it.
> If an image is too wide for my content div, IE shifts the image down
> below my navigation div and puts a whole lot of space above it.
You could use overflow:hidden for IE - at least the layout won't break.