Re: Menu lists
From: Penny Roberts
Date: Oct 18, 2006 5:30AM
- Next message: Philip Kiff: "Re: Menu lists"
- Previous message: ben morrison: "Re: Menu lists"
- Next message in Thread: Philip Kiff: "Re: Menu lists"
- Previous message in Thread: ben morrison: "Re: Menu lists"
- View all messages in this Thread
ben morrison wrote:
> On 18/10/06, Penny Roberts < <EMAIL REMOVED> > wrote:
>> Christian Heilmann wrote:
>>>> Current practice seems to be to use lists for menus. Remind me: is this
>>>> to satisfy 10.5 (printable characters between adjacent links)? Is there
>>>> more to it than that?
>>> Let's turn the question around: What else would you use?
>>> Different options to choose from to me is a list.
>> Hi Chris,
>> Thanks for the reply but on this occasion I need something more
>> concrete to point to: I need to be able to quote chapter and verse so to
> There are lots of guidelines that you could interpret for your needs:
> Divide large blocks of information into more manageable groups:
> Group related links:
> Organize documents so they may be read without style sheets.
Thanks Ben, that's exactly what I need.