- Errors (): Red is bad! If you see red, there is almost certainly an accessibility issue.
- Alerts (): Yellow icons are things you should look at because they may cause accessibility or usability issues. Most yellow icons indicate likely issues.
- Features (): Green icons are probably good. They are accessibility features, but you must determine if they are implemented appropriately.
- Structural elements (): Blue icons reveal the underlying structure and meaning of the web page.
- HTML5/ARIA (): Purple icons are HTML5 structural elements or ARIA roles, states, or properties.
- Contrast ( / ): Identify contrast issues with WCAG 2.0 Level AA and AAA guidelines.
Trapezoid shaped icons relate to images. Absence of red icons does not mean your page is accessible!