Thread Subject: Re: Grouping of the current 28software/webstandards
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG
Date: Wed, Oct 11 2006 1:20 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: Grouping of the current 28software/webstandards"
- Previous message in thread: Richard Schwerdtfeger: "Re: Grouping of the current 28software/web standards"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Tamas
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 8:29 PM
To: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ; TEITAC Web/Software Subcommittee
Subject: Re: [teitac-websoftware] Grouping of the current 28
An other suggestion would be to group the standards
based on the principles of the WCAG 2.0 latest draft.
Even if we decide not to follow this structure, such
grouping could potentially bring us closer to
Agree for this!
Roberto Scano ( = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = )
IWA/HWG International Project Manager and EMEA Coordinator
International Webmasters Association / HTML Writers Guild
W3C Advisory Commitee Representative for IWA/HWG W3C
WCAG Working Group Member - W3C ATAG Working Group Member
Expert of ISO/TC 159/SC 4/WG 5 'Software ergonomics and human-computer
http://www.iwanet.org - http://www.hwg.org
E-Mail: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = - = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
Personal web site: http://www.robertoscano.info
- Next message in Thread: Debbie Cook: "Re: Grouping of the current 28software/webstandards"
- Previous message in Thread: Richard Schwerdtfeger: "Re: Grouping of the current 28software/web standards"