Thread Subject: Re: Group B: 22(k) Text-only page
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Barrett, Don
Date: Wed, Nov 15 2006 1:15 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Barrett, Don: "Re: Group B: 22(k) Text-only page"
- Previous message in thread: John M Slatin: "Re: Group B: 22(k) Text-only page"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I suppose not; it was a good safety net in the past, and I am thinking
particularly of e-learning applications, which use proprietary engines
with the browser and break the screen reader. This still happens often
and it's nice to be able to insist on an HTML counterpart, although this
is not something which happens all the time. I am on the fence with
- Next message in Thread: Barrett, Don: "Re: Group B: 22(k) Text-only page"
- Previous message in Thread: John M Slatin: "Re: Group B: 22(k) Text-only page"