Thread Subject: International Harmonization: Office Products
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
Date: Thu, Nov 16 2006 7:20 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jasionowski, Tony: "International Harmonization: Office Products"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Self-contained Closed Products Subcommittee:
Please note that Hajime Yamada has added a description of JIS X8341-5 and
its main sections at: http://teitac.org/wiki/JIS_X8341-5.
JIS is the Japan Industrial Standard for the accessibility of office
equipment, including "copying machines, multifunction devices, and page
printers used in office environments."
A link has also been added to the Self-contained Subcommittee page.
This is especially relevant given recent discussions about these products.
Government Policy and Compliance Analyst
Government Marketing Division
Canon USA, Inc.
TEL: (703) 807-3158
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
- Next message in Thread: Jasionowski, Tony: "International Harmonization: Office Products"
- Previous message in Thread: None