Thread Subject: Re: 1194.21 k to ISO-9241-171
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jonathan Avila
Date: Thu, Nov 16 2006 9:10 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: 1194.21 k to ISO-9241-171"
- Previous message in thread: Luke Kowalski: "1194.21 k to ISO-9241-171"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
<blockquote>10.1.1 Avoid seizure-inducing flash rates. Software shall avoid
flashing that may cause photo-sensitive seizures.
NOTE Refer to international and national standards for photosensitive
seizure disorders for detailed parameters. </blockquote>
I personally think this is too vague and is subject to change as
international standards can change. I think if we reference international
standards we need to reference a specific one and a specific version number
for this to be testable.