Thread Subject: Re: Braille Displays
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andrew Kirkpatrick
Date: Thu, Nov 16 2006 9:50 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Re: Braille Displays"
- Previous message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: Braille Displays"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
> Shouldn't there be a provision to insure that this
> information is available to the Deaf/Blind thru Braille Display?
We can certainly make the recommendation that transcript versions of
captions and descriptions are always available. That is not part of the
current standard, but we should raise it.
Do you want to add your comment to the wiki?