Thread Subject: Re: Braille Displays
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Brett, Thomas F
Date: Thu, Nov 16 2006 9:55 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Larry Goldberg: "Re: Braille Displays"
- Previous message in thread: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "Re: Braille Displays"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I have looked at the Proposed revisions to the standards at
http://teitac.org/wiki/Audio_Video_c-e_proposal but I am unsure where
this particular item should go.
As a Deaf/Blind person, closed captions are not an option nor is speech.
Shouldn't there be a provision to insure that this information is
available to the Deaf/Blind thru Braille Display?
Section 508 Coordinator
US Office of Personnel Management
Disabled does not mean Unable
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =