Thread Subject: Re: Braille Displays
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Brett, Thomas F
Date: Thu, Nov 16 2006 3:15 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Victor Tsaran: "Re: Braille Displays"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
yes, I do believe that there would need to be software changes made to Braille Display software. But I would see more significant changes being required to the real time captioning since the current captioning does not work well with screen readers. When I have tested this using FEDRCC I found that every time the screen refreshed my Jaws would do nothing.
I also see the need to address the captioning done for DVDs. How can that text be delivered to a Braille display?
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Victor Tsaran: "Re: Braille Displays"