Thread Subject: Re: Undue Burden
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jim Tobias
Date: Fri, Nov 17 2006 6:25 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Weinstein, Michael: "Re: Undue Burden"
- Previous message in thread: email@example.com: "Re: Undue Burden"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Thanks again, Terry. Regarding your last statements:
TW: Since DOJ is responsible for representing Federal agencies in any
Section 508 lawsuit, they presumably would have data on the number of
lawsuits filed. They would not have any data on the number of
administrative complaints filed with agencies.<<TW
1. Do you know who in DoJ should be contacted about lawsuits?
2. If DoJ doesn't know the stats on administrative complaints, who does? Is
this maintained internally by the agencies?
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =