Thread Subject: Re: Undue Burden
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jim Tobias
Date: Fri, Nov 17 2006 8:05 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: firstname.lastname@example.org: "Re: Undue Burden"
- Previous message in thread: Weinstein, Michael: "Re: Undue Burden"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
thanks; I've dropped him a note.
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
From: Weinstein, Michael [mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ]
Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 9:51 AM
To: TEITAC Subpart A Subcommittee
Subject: Re: [teitac-subparta] Undue Burden
The person at DOJ to contact regarding Section 508 lawsuits is Jonathan
Hahm. His email is = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = .
I am unaware of any lawsuits on Section 508 but Jonathan would be the person
to represent the government in those instances.
Michael Weinstein, Esq.
Systems Research and Applications Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of
SRA International, Inc.
3434 North Washington Boulevard
Arlington, VA 22201
Email: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =