Thread Subject: Re: Undue Burden
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
Date: Fri, Nov 17 2006 8:20 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: Undue Burden"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Jim Tobias asks
1. Do you know who in DoJ should be contacted about lawsuits?
>TW response> Jonathan Hahm is the DOJ point of contact for Section 508
2. If DoJ doesn't know the stats on administrative complaints, who does?
Is this maintained internally by the agencies?
>TW response>Individual agencies would be responsible for any tracking of
Section 508 administrative complaints, if the agency has established such
a process to track.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: Undue Burden"