Thread Subject: Notification of changes to wiki
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jim Tobias
Date: Wed, Oct 11 2006 3:20 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Notification of changes to wiki"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
If we're going to rely on the wiki (otherwise known in certain circles as
"the IT that dare not speak its name"), either people are going to have to
get really good at visiting it frequently, or we will need reminding.
Although the wiki lets you maintain a watchlist -- notifications if certain
pages are changed -- the watchlist still requires you to come to the wiki in
the first place. There's RSS, which lets you get notified in your
aggregator. And then there's 'enotif', a MediaWiki plugin that emails you
about changes on the wiki. If 'enotif' does what it claims and is robust, I
think it may be the best option. Is anyone familiar with it? Are there
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
- Next message in Thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Notification of changes to wiki"
- Previous message in Thread: None