Thread Subject: Re: Group B: 21(h) animations
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jonathan Avila
Date: Fri, Nov 17 2006 9:45 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Group B: 21(h) animations"
- Previous message in thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: Group B: 21(h) animations"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The language we used in HFES 200 rev and being proposed to ISO is
"NOTE: A simple progress indicator that has no movement other than to
indicate current completion status is not considered animation."
What about progress indicators that simply move back and forth until the
task is complete and don't actually indicate a percentage of completeness?
- Next message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Group B: 21(h) animations"
- Previous message in Thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: Group B: 21(h) animations"