Thread Subject: BIOS Accessibility
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Randy Marsden (Home)
Date: Fri, Nov 17 2006 10:10 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Walser, Kate: "BIOS Accessibility"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
During the TEITAC meetings last week, you brought up the issue of making
computer BIOSÂ¹s more accessible. We started discussing that in our
sub-committee meeting today, and one action item was for me to contact you
and ask you to explain more about the issue. Specifically, we had two
1. Are you requesting the BIOS be made more accessible for everyone, or
specifically for Federal workers engaged in IT support and maintenance?
2. You mentioned some things had been done in the past to make certain
BIOSÂ¹s more accessible. What were those things? What BIOS?
Please feel free to go ahead and post your answers to our list serve.
- Next message in Thread: Walser, Kate: "BIOS Accessibility"
- Previous message in Thread: None