Thread Subject: Re: Undue Burden - NO FEAR Act
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Katie Haritos-Shea
Date: Fri, Nov 17 2006 1:25 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Katie Haritos-Shea: "Re: Undue Burden"
- Previous message in thread: Katie Haritos-Shea: "Re: Undue Burden - No Fear Act"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
This is related.
There is something that is called the No Fear Act which requires agencies to post publically discrimination (in employment) complaints that have been filed against an agency on a quarterly basis. This includes disability discrimination related complaints. (I think they must post this information on their public internet web site). It tracks what complaints have been brought and what is being done aboit them. The legal department of agencies usually handle tracking, compiling and posting this report.
* katie *
Section 508 Technical Policy Analyst
- Next message in Thread: Katie Haritos-Shea: "Re: Undue Burden"
- Previous message in Thread: Katie Haritos-Shea: "Re: Undue Burden - No Fear Act"