Thread Subject: Re: Proposal 21(b) Focus
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jonathan Avila
Date: Fri, Nov 17 2006 7:20 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: Proposal 21(b) Focus"
- Previous message in thread: Sailesh Panchang: "Re: Proposal 21(b) Focus"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
<blockquote>Besides the search results and error page issues, here is
A Web application with components that appear like tabs which are placed in
a hierarchy of 2 or 3 rows. The screen reader reads all of these as ordinary
links although they are not made to appear as links.
This is an application for a fed agency . </blockquote>
This brings up a whole discussion of simulated controls. With the WAI Roles
document still in draft I think we need to address sufficient information
in the web standard similar to 1194.21D. This includes state and possible