Thread Subject: Re: IdentifyiingSpecific Hardware that Should beCovered
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jim Tobias
Date: Mon, Nov 20 2006 9:05 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: IdentifyiingSpecific Hardware that ShouldbeCovered"
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: IdentifyiingSpecific Hardware that Should beCovered"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
2. If so, do we assign the mechanical control items to Hardware or General
-this was one of the "General" assignments (things that appeared
across categories) and is in the General workscope.
Nothing has been "assigned" to General Interface -- we've just been listing
and exploring the cross-product items. We have not even resolved the issue
of whether General Interface asks Telecom for jurisdiction, whether Telecom
asks General Interface to adopt these items, or whether this whole decision
is to be made at the Plenary level.
- Next message in Thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: IdentifyiingSpecific Hardware that ShouldbeCovered"
- Previous message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: IdentifyiingSpecific Hardware that Should beCovered"