Thread Subject: Re: Braille Displays
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Larry Goldberg
Date: Mon, Nov 20 2006 9:25 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: David Poehlman: "Re: Braille Displays"
- Previous message in thread: Jim Tobias: "Re: Braille Displays"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
> It remains to be seen whether the federal government could require
> compatibility with such a media player.
Especially if it doesn't exist.