Thread Subject: Lunch and Learn session Dec 13, 2006
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Baquis David
Date: Mon, Nov 20 2006 2:20 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: firstname.lastname@example.org: "Re: Lunch and Learn session Dec 13, 2006"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
The announcement for the next 508 Lunch and Learn session is posted:
The December 13th topic will be large volume conversion of print and
electronic document archives for accessibility.
There is plenty of space by phone. You just need to let me know that you
are dialing in, so I can put you on the participant list. There are
also about 10 seats left for those who want to come to the Access
Board's office to participate face-to-face. For registration to attend
in-person, I must confirm you.
Please respond directly to: baquis (at) access-board.gov
This teleconference is a monthly event sponsored by the Access Board and
is unrelated to the TEITAC, but it could help inform the Committee.
(202) 272-0013 (voice)
- Next message in Thread: email@example.com: "Re: Lunch and Learn session Dec 13, 2006"
- Previous message in Thread: None