Thread Subject: Re: Identifyiing SpecificHardwarethatShould beCovered
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: David Poehlman
Date: Mon, Nov 20 2006 5:00 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: David Poehlman: "Re: Identifyiing Specific Hardware thatShould beCovered"
- Previous message in thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Re: Identifyiing SpecificHardwarethatShould beCovered"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I used outlook express but I cheated. When I received the message,
it was the way you saw what I sent with the superscripts in it. When
I began my reply, the superscripts had dissappeared so I pasted in
the original message so that it would sho the way I received it.
Let's see how it does in Apple mail now thatt I've fired up my Mac Book.
On Nov 20, 2006, at 6:16 PM, Brett, Thomas F wrote:
Here is something interesting. On Randy's original post I see
quotation mark. However on your replied I see the superscripts 1, 2,
3. What mail client are you using?
- Next message in Thread: David Poehlman: "Re: Identifyiing Specific Hardware thatShould beCovered"
- Previous message in Thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Re: Identifyiing SpecificHardwarethatShould beCovered"