Thread Subject: Re: Group B: 22(a) text equivalents
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Barrett, Don
Date: Wed, Nov 22 2006 9:15 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: David Poehlman: "Re: Group B: 22(a) text equivalents"
- Previous message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Group B: 22(a) text equivalents"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
"Some CAPTCHAs are audio - and you need to have a visual
"alternative for those."
Have you ever seen an audio-only captcha? I always thought the audio
was always in conjunction with the visual non-textual one.
Regarding the standard, how about some plain English like:
"When non-textual Captchas or similar devices are used to deter
automated interaction with a site, then different forms are provided to
- Next message in Thread: David Poehlman: "Re: Group B: 22(a) text equivalents"
- Previous message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Group B: 22(a) text equivalents"