Thread Subject: Re: Non-Closed System Approach.
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jonathan Avila
Date: Wed, Nov 29 2006 7:25 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: David Poehlman: "Re: Non-Closed System Approach."
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
<blockquote> AT that it can be established that users will reliably have
with them and will reliably be permitted to use when they encounter the
I think this phrase is potentially dangerous. A vendor could argue that I
can install my own screen reader on a system but in reality technical issues
and policies might prevent this from actually occurring thus prevent access
to a system.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: David Poehlman: "Re: Non-Closed System Approach."