Thread Subject: Group D: 22(h) Markup for complex data tables
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Wed, Nov 29 2006 3:55 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Lybarger, Barbara (MOD): "Re: Group D: 22(h) Markup for complex datatables"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Current wording: Markup shall be used to associate data cells and header
cells for data tables that have two or more logical levels of row or column
Like 22(g), this one is addressed in WCAG 2.0 in the techniques for 1.3.1 "
Information and relationships conveyed through presentation can be
programmatically determined, and notification of changes to these is
available to user agents, including assistive technologies."
Are there any issues with this one as currently worded?
- Next message in Thread: Lybarger, Barbara (MOD): "Re: Group D: 22(h) Markup for complex datatables"
- Previous message in Thread: None