Thread Subject: Group D: 22(o) Skip navigation
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Wed, Nov 29 2006 4:00 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Group D: 22(o) Skip navigation"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Current wording: A method shall be provided that permits users to skip
repetitive navigation links.
In WCAG 2.0, this is addressed in 2.4.1 "A mechanism is available to bypass
blocks of content that are repeated on multiple Web units." So WCAG 2.0 is
broader than 508. It applies to any kind of repeated content, not just
Are there any issues with this one?.
- Next message in Thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Group D: 22(o) Skip navigation"
- Previous message in Thread: None