Thread Subject: Re: Reminder - conference call today
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Baronas, Jean
Date: Wed, Nov 29 2006 9:15 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Larry Goldberg: "Reminder - conference call today"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Larry, I apologize for missing today's meeting.??Please note that I sent a message to this list last week, and I (as a list member) did not receive a copy of the message! Is there something I need to know to send a message?
Sony Electronics, Inc.
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = [mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Larry Goldberg
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 6:03 AM
To: TEITAC AV list
Subject: [teitac-video] Reminder - conference call today
The AV subcommittee will be meeting today, Wednesday, Nov. 29, from 3-4pm
Details on dial-in number, captioning and hand-raising tool are at:
There hasn't been much traffic on this list or on the Wiki of late, somewhat
due to the Thanksgiving holiday and other reasons, so let's pick up where we
left off, focusing today on:
- live and pre-produced video description options and equivalencies
Larry Goldberg, Director
Media Access Group at WGBH
125 Western Ave.
Boston, MA 02134
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Larry Goldberg: "Reminder - conference call today"