Thread Subject: Re: Group D: 22(i) Frame titles
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: David Poehlman
Date: Thu, Nov 30 2006 4:30 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Fratkin, Mike: "Re: Group D: 22(i) Frame titles"
- Previous message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Group D: 22(i) Frame titles"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
We could probably fold this into a less specific requirement listing
frames as one of the problem children.
On Nov 29, 2006, at 5:50 PM, Andi Snow-Weaver wrote:
Current wording: Frames shall be titled with text that facilitates frame
identification and navigation.
In WCAG 2.0, this is an advisory technique only for meeting 2.4.3 "Web
units have descriptive titles.".
Are there any issues with this one other than that it is very technology