Thread Subject: Re: Group D: 21 (l) and 22(n) accessible forms
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Fratkin, Mike
Date: Thu, Nov 30 2006 5:10 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "Re: Group D: 21 (l) and 22(n) accessible forms"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Yes, it is an accurate reading. Thanks.
From: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
[mailto: = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = ] On Behalf Of Andrew
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 11:49 PM
To: TEITAC Web/Software Subcommittee
Subject: Re: [teitac-websoftware] Group D: 21 (l) and 22(n) accessible
I'm sure I'm misunderstanding you, but originally you said:
> The web requirements for Section 508 do not cover form elements.
I interpreted that to mean that you felt that there couldn't be 1194.22
forms. Rereading it in the original it sounds like you mean that form
elements are not called out on their own, just within the "form" (22n)
standard and that has caused some confusion. Is this an accurate
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Andrew Kirkpatrick: "Re: Group D: 21 (l) and 22(n) accessible forms"