Thread Subject: Hardware Committee Proposal
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Brett, Thomas F
Date: Fri, Dec 01 2006 10:25 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
In the transcript Rob (I think) said:
One is we will drop a proposal for traditional shift that submit it to
the cultures of the TEITAC in the next couple of weeks on how to deal
with a broadening the scope of hardware into other subcommittees.
I wonder if it would not be better to create a 'general' list serv where
cross committee issues could be discussed.
Section 508 Coordinator
US Office of Personnel Management
Disabled does not mean Unable
= EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED =
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: None