Thread Subject: Re: Today's meeting
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Randy Marsden (Home)
Date: Fri, Dec 01 2006 10:30 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Today's meeting"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Yes Â IÂ¹m sorry everyone. The meeting is at 11am Eastern Standard Time (9am
> From: < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
> Reply-To: "TEITAC desktop/portable (hardware) subcommittee"
> < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
> Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 11:09:19 -0600
> To: < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = >
> Subject: Re: [teitac-hardware] Today's meeting
> Tom, I would not change the captioner. I think it was a time zone
> driven comment. The con-call bridge is still set for 11am-12pm Eastern
> Standard Time.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Today's meeting"