Thread Subject: Re: Group D: 22(d) Readable without stylesheets
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jonathan Avila
Date: Fri, Dec 01 2006 11:05 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Group D: 22(d) Readable without stylesheets"
- Previous message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Group D: 22(d) Readable without style sheets"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
- This is not a requirement in WCAG 2.0 because it is a baseline issue. If
CSS is in your baseline, then the page doesn't have to work with style
sheets disabled. If CSS is not in your baseline, then it does.</blockquote>
The biggest thing that worries me here is position of content/elements
visually for low vision users. If I turn off CSS I want visual field labels
to correspond to the correct fields etc.
- Next message in Thread: Jared Smith: "Re: Group D: 22(d) Readable without stylesheets"
- Previous message in Thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Group D: 22(d) Readable without style sheets"