Thread Subject: Re: "platform" and "application" software
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Brett, Thomas F
Date: Sat, Dec 02 2006 6:05 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Re: "platform" and "application" software"
- Previous message in thread: Peter Korn: "Re: "platform" and "application" software"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
"The content of these applications (the remote applications in the "thin
client window") aren't generally accessible at all today when on
I am not sure if this is really related to the thin client discussion but I have had success running Jaws and Dragon locally while accessing the agency network without having the these products installed on the network servers. This has been accomplished by using the DOS inet command and mapping the network data drive to the local work station. Of course in order to use the data on the network drives I need to have the application (Word, Outlook, or other software product) installed on the PC I am using.
- Next message in Thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Re: "platform" and "application" software"
- Previous message in Thread: Peter Korn: "Re: "platform" and "application" software"