Thread Subject: Re: "platform" and "application" software
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jonathan Avila
Date: Tue, Dec 05 2006 11:55 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: None
- Previous message in thread: Peter Korn: "Re: "platform" and "application" software"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
<blockquote> "This has been accomplished by using the DOS inet command and
mapping the network data drive to the local work station."
I provided the wrong DOS command in this reply. The command that I should
have said is "Net Use".
I believe we are talking about access to the GUI of a remote session and not
the data on a remote server/computer.
- Next message in Thread: None
- Previous message in Thread: Peter Korn: "Re: "platform" and "application" software"