Thread Subject: Re: Reasonable Accommodation
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Brett, Thomas F
Date: Tue, Dec 05 2006 6:10 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Reasonable Accommodation"
- Previous message in thread: Deborah Buck: "Re: Reasonable Accommodation"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
One thing to remember is that there is normally emphasis on REASONABLE in reasonable accommodation. There are other permissible accommodations other than the purchase of AT. This could include telecommuting or reassignment to a job that does not require access to the non-compliant item.
- Next message in Thread: Gregg Vanderheiden: "Re: Reasonable Accommodation"
- Previous message in Thread: Deborah Buck: "Re: Reasonable Accommodation"