Thread Subject: Meeting Schedule
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
Date: Wed, Dec 06 2006 3:30 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Diane Golden: "Re: Meeting Schedule"
- Previous message in thread: Brett, Thomas F: "Re: Meeting Schedule Collision"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
At the previous meeting, we discussed about meeting schedule (especially
about a possibility of March meeting coincides with CSUN). And we concluded
that the schedule will be decided after consultation among co-chairs of the
parent and sub-committees and secretary.
The Wiki calendar shows that the February meeting will be from 6 to 8, and
the March meeting will be from 27 to 29. Is it the conclusion of the
consultation? Or will you change the meeting schedule?
I would like to ask you to announce the final conclusion ASAP so that we can
plan our trip from LA to DC, from DC to LA or LA only.