Thread Subject: Re: Meeting Schedule
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andrew Kirkpatrick
Date: Thu, Dec 07 2006 1:35 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Randy Marsden: "Re: Meeting Schedule"
- Previous message in thread: Salaets, Ken: "Re: Meeting Schedule"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I think that we need to do better than "we'll get it if we can get it".
Electricity is a requirement, chairs are a requirement, and internet
access should be a requirement. If we can't have internet access at the
site, we shouldn't consider that site. Many of the participants need to
be able to communicate back with an office and even to chat with
co-workers to get opinions on what is going on in the meeting. Internet
access needs to exist and needs to be not so tightly locked down that
email and chat are prohibited - we need these tools for a productive and