Thread Subject: Re: Meeting Schedule
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Jessica M. Brodey
Date: Thu, Dec 07 2006 2:10 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Dane Snowden: "Re: Meeting Schedule"
- Previous message in thread: Randy Marsden: "Re: Meeting Schedule"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
I would like to second Andrew's statement regarding Internet access - with
sufficient time to plan, Internet access should be a minimum requirement for
a venue. It does facilitate communication at the meetings in a positive
I would also strongly encourage the Access Board to reserve a block of rooms
at a nearby hotel (or hotels) at the government rate to make it easier for
those of us traveling to meetings on a tight budget. With this many months
in advance to plan, securing a block of rooms at the government rate should
be possible for all of the remaining meetings, as should picking venues with