Thread Subject: Face to Face Meetings?
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Michele Budris
Date: Thu, Dec 07 2006 5:00 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Salaets, Ken: "Re: Face to Face Meetings?"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
At the last TEITAC meeting the question was raised if there should be
time set aside for the subcommittees to have face to face meetings. They
would take place in Washington DC, sometime during the scheduled TEITAC
meeting dates (no additional days would be added for these meetings).
There would be a conference call setup for those that can not attend in
Is this something this subcommittee would want to do?
- Next message in Thread: Salaets, Ken: "Re: Face to Face Meetings?"
- Previous message in Thread: None