Thread Subject: First draft of the Accessibility API proposal
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Peter Korn
Date: Tue, Dec 12 2006 8:00 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: First draft of the Accessibility APIproposal"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
During the November 29 Web & Software subcommittee meeting, Andrew
Kirkpatrick and I agreed to develop a proposal for a minimum set of
accessibility information that user interface elements must provide to
AT (and Luke Kowalski agreed to review it).
I have put our reviewed draft up on the wiki, at:
Andi & Curtis - could you schedule some time in one of our next meetings
to discuss this proposal?
Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Next message in Thread: Andi Snow-Weaver: "Re: First draft of the Accessibility APIproposal"
- Previous message in Thread: None