Thread Subject: Re: 1194.22(n)
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Victor Tsaran
Date: Wed, Dec 13 2006 3:15 PM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: 1194.22(n)"
- Previous message in thread: Eric Damery: "Re: 1194.22(n)"
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Labeling hidden INPUT fields would compromise the purpose of
this control. Hidden INPUT fields are intended to pass
information onto server side scripts for further processing. So,
what's the use in labeling them?
--- Eric Damery < = EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED = > wrote:
> Allen is correct.
> Eric Damery
> Freedom Scientific, Inc.