Thread Subject: Gaps in Web Requirements - keyboard operation
This archival content is maintained by WebAIM and NCDAE on behalf of TEITAC and the U.S. Access Board . Additional details on the updates to section 508 and section 255 can be found at the Access Board web site.
From: Andi Snow-Weaver
Date: Sun, Dec 17 2006 6:10 AM
- Return to this mailing list's archives
- View all messages in this thread
- Next message in thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: Gaps in Web Requirements - keyboardoperation"
- Previous message in thread: None
- Messages sorted by: Author | Thread | Date
Do we need to recommend a new requirement on keyboard operation?
Note that WCAG 2.0 has one:
All functionality of the content is operable through a keyboard interface
without requiring specific timings for individual keystrokes, except where
the underlying task requires analog, time-dependent input.
- Next message in Thread: Hoffman, Allen: "Re: Gaps in Web Requirements - keyboardoperation"
- Previous message in Thread: None